what is this?

Opera has officially launched the best phone web brauser worldwidely. I've been using it since last summer.
Here are the things that separate Opera Mini out from other applications. Opera Mini is small and easy to download and install. Beside that Opera has made the process simple by providing direct access to download, no registratio or multiple page view needed. Opera Mini's speed of downloading is incridible. It makes GPRS seem a lot faster. It compresses and down-sizes of picture on the server but not every web page will looks perfect. The header image on my blog doesn't show up.
I think Opera has done an amazing job. I expect huge things from this. I bet you could easily base a new web-based business around this browser.
Opera Mini is jus about the best browser I've ever seen on mobile phone.
(Simplified from: www.russellbeattie.com)

Generic Structure Analysis
Introduction; the best browser on mobile phone has been launched wordwidely by Opera.
Evaluation; Opera Mini is easy to download, has an incridible speed but image of the page isn't perfect.
Intepretation; I think Opera has done an amazing job. A new web-based business could be easily based around this browser.
Sumary; Opera is the best browser on mobile phone.
Language Feature Analysis
Focusing on certain participant; I
Using evaluative adjective; best, perfect, easy, etc

Comments

No Responses to “Opera Mini Phone Browser; a review text”

Leave a Reply

Popular Posts